Diffusers are among the first things you just have to get when you buy essential oils. That’s because they’re the safest ways to use essential oils – even for your babies, kids and during pregnancy. But sometimes they can be a little too expensive.
The first diffuser I bought for my bedroom was over $50 and it works great. But I was thinking buying several more affordable diffusers for different locations of the house would be splendid!
So below, I’ve listed down 10 of the best essential oil diffusers under $20 for those who want to buy many high-quality diffusers to use in multiple locations – without breaking the bank!
Don't Miss: Our Essential Oil Ebooks
Top 10 Best Essential Oil Diffusers Under $20
1. Turbot Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser
This diffuser is amazing – it comes with 7 color changing LED lights that you can leave to keep changing or set to one color. It acts as a good night light for the kids’ room. It also has a powerful scent that lasts long. You only need to add about 5-7 drops!
- It’s also a cool mist humidifier which puts out moisture into the atmosphere.
- It’s a portable diffuser and can be used for yoga, the gym, bedroom, the office and even your baby’s room.
- As mentioned above, it’s safe to use in your baby’s or kids’ room.
- When the light is off, there is completely no light unlike many diffusers that remain with light coming from the power button even when the light is turned off.
- Has easy to follow and understand manufacturer’s directions written right on the box. No need for tiny print booklets that you have to sit down and decipher for hours!
- Small and clean-looking.
- Auto-shut off.
Haven’t seen any so far!
2. TaoTronics Essential Oil Diffuser
The main thing I like about this diffuser is its minimal look yet lovely LED color lights. It’s also amazing in that you don’t need to put a lot of drops to get the scent. It actually just needs very few drops as it states in the instructions unlike many other diffusers which say 2 – 3 drops but end up needing quite a lot more.
- Has a modern and minimal look.
- Uses only 2 – 3 drops of essential oil per 100 ml of water which is essential oil cost effective.
- Lovely colors that are very attractive.
Run time is only 3 hours so you have to refill every several hours.
3. KMASHI Aromatherapy Diffuser
This is a wonderful diffuser! It’s minimalistic ‘bee-hive’ like design looks quite nice! Only 4-5 drops are needed to scent up a medium-sized room. You can use it in the baby’s or kid’s room as a night light. Don’t put a lot of water as you’ll have it leaking on the table.
- Automatic shut-off.
- Is very quiet.
- Is also a humidifier.
- Minimalistic design great for small spaces.
- 7 LED color lights with rotating, stationary and no-light options.
- Only 4-5 drops needed for powerful scent.
- The LED light is a bit too bright that some people can find it distracting to use as a nightlight.
- Turning it off can be a bit irritating since you have to press on the buttons several times to go through all the options to turn it off.
- A lot of water added can make a puddle on the table.
4. MindScent Oil Diffuser and Humidifier
This tiny diffuser is adorable and perfect for office use – you just need to plug it into your computer while you work away. You can add just a drop of rosemary to it for increased focus and mental clarity. It’s also nice to use near your bedside table with a drop of lavender to quickly fall asleep.
Price: $ 19.95
- Comes with a USB so you can plug it in while working on your laptop.
- Doesn’t release mist (non-mist diffusers) so it’s safe to use near electronic appliances and on wood surfaces without any problems.
- Barely makes any sound.
- Very portable to take it anywhere you go. Can even be used as a car diffuser.
- No automatic shut-off. You have to be around to turn it off by lightly pressing the cover at the top of the diffuser.
- Very tiny – literally fits in your palm.
5. Ikubi Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser
Wow! What a pretty essential oils diffuser! I really love how minimal but cute it looks. And it comes with 7 LED lights from pink to turquoise. It also has a high water capacity which I think is a major plus point.
- Has a high water capacity of 300ml.
- Can last up to 5 hours with intermittent setting.
- Automatic shut-off and very quiet.
- You can tone down the lighting to make a good nightlight especially for the kid’s room.
I haven’t seen any con yet except maybe it might be small for some people…But that’s nothing because it diffuses well and has a large water capacity!
Alright, those are the top 5 best essential oil diffusers under $20! Now below are the next 5 best:
6. RadhaBeauty Aroma Therapy Essential Oils Diffuser
Main Features: 120 ml capacity, auto-shut off, 7 LED color lights, adjustable mist off, water-less auto shut-off
7. Codo Aromatherapy Diffuser
Main Features: 100 ml capacity, auto-shut off, water-less, humidifier
8. Aidodo Essential Oils Diffuser
Main Features: 100 ml water capacity, waterless auto shut-off , humidifier
9. URPOWER Essential Oils Diffuser
Main Features: 120 ml capacity, humidifier, portable, automatic shut-off & LED changing color lights
10. InnoGear Essential Oils Diffuser
Main Features: 100 ml capacity, humidifier, portable, automatic shut-off & LED changing color lights