HIV/AIDS is supposedly incurable, yet many are getting healed by using natural remedies. Find out how to use essential oils for HIV AIDS
Is HIV/AIDS curable?
AIDS (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome) is a fairly new disease that was only researched extensively in the 1960’s. The Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) is the cause of AIDS. As with all viruses, modern medicine still has no cure for the HIV.
The number of deaths due to AIDS has dropped significantly since the introduction of the multi-drug treatment process. But conventional medicine fails to completely cure the disease.
Some of the reasons why a cure for HIV/AIDS has not been found include:
The AIDS virus is highly unstable and mutates rapidly, making it a difficult target to kill through medication
The incubation period of the virus is too long. It can take up to 10 years for the symptoms of the disease to show after the virus lodges into the body. This makes it difficult to diagnose and treatment may often be too late.
HIV has a way of integrating itself into the DNA, making it hard to detect. During the first few weeks after infection, the virus goes into hiding in many different cells of the body. This is known as the ‘infection reservoir’. So although medication may destroy the virus in the blood stream, many more viruses will be hiding within normal body cells and these come out of dormancy and keep the infection going.
During the initial stage of infection, the virus goes into hiding in different cells of the body. Some cells of the body have short life spans, while others such as stem cells in the bone marrow, gut and skin have very long life spans. When the short-life-span cells harboring the virus die, the virus also dies along with the cell. But the viruses hiding within long-life-span cells, may lie dormant in the body for many years, keeping the host body in an HIV positive state.
Killing the HIV virus is actually easy since we have medications that can do that. But coercing the viruses out of their hiding places is what makes HIV/AIDS an incurable disease, and a modern epidemic. Mathematicians have estimated that a person infected with HIV at age 30 can be completely cured of the disease by age 120, when all the cells harboring the virus die off.
How Do Essential Oils Help HIV & AIDS?
Today, many HIV patients are actually able to enjoy good health and normal life spans. With proper care, natural remedies and holistic treatment, many with HIV go on to live normal, functional lives.
Here are some of the powerful ways in which essential oils can help those with HIV/AIDS:
- Anti-viral Properties – Essential oils such as oregano have incredible antiviral properties that have proven to be more effective than some pharmaceutical drugs. Essential oils can be used to destroy the viruses as and when they appear in the blood stream safely, when used correctly.
- Immuno-boosting Properties – In those suffering with HIV, the immune system is often compromised and in a weak state. This makes them susceptible to infection and disease. In fact, many people with AIDS actually die from complications through other diseases such as pneumonia or tuberculosis. Essential oils contain properties that help strengthen the immune system, and protect the body against foreign invaders such as disease-causing bacteria.
- Anti-inflammatory Properties – Essential oils have highly anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce inflammation, swelling and pain in those suffering from HIV. Natural medicine believes that inflammation is the root of all disease, therefore reducing inflammation is the key to optimum health.
- Anti-oxidant Rich – Essential oils contain some of the best sources of anti-oxidant properties. These help reduce damage to cells and counteract oxidative stress. This can help remarkably lengthen the lifespan and improve the overall quality of life.
Top 7 Essential Oils for HIV/AIDS
These are the top 7 essential oils for HIV/AIDS:
1. Oregano (where to get it)
2. Sandalwood (where to get it)
3. Frankincense (where to get it)
4. Tea tree (where to get it)
5. Lemon (where to get it)
6. Cistus (where to get it)
7. Myrrh (where to get it)
How to Use Essential Oils for HIV/AIDS
Here are the 3 best ways to use essential oils for HIV/AIDS treatment:
1. Healing Baths with Essential Oils
At least once a week (better yet, twice a week), make sure you take a healing, detoxifying bath with essential oils.
Fill up your bath with hot water and dissolve 1 cup of Epsom salts, 15 drops of essential oils (use a blend of 5 drops of frankincense, 3-5 drops of oregano and 5 drops of lemon and ½ cup of bentonite clay. Soak in your bath for 15 – 20 minutes. First mix up the essential oils into Epsom salts and bentonite clay to emulsify it then add the mixture to the bath.
2. Anti-Viral Capsules
Make your own potent anti-viral capsules with 00 vegetable capsules and pure wild oil of oregano. Fill each capsule with 2 drops of oregano oil and take 1 – 2 times a day. Or, purchase these pre-made oregano oil capsules. Be sure to consult your naturopathy doctor for a prescription that is suitable for you.
Diffusing essential oils is one of the best ways to enjoy their healing properties without much effort. Simply load up your high quality diffuser with 6 drops of your essential oil of choice and diffuse for up to 1 hour a day.
Are you using essential oils for HIV/AIDS treatment? What are your favorite oils and how do you use them?