Have fun in the bath with this DIY Essential Oil Bubble Bath recipe!
Most people I know – adults and kids – LOVE bubble baths. They’re an incredibly fun way to enjoy bath time. If your kid hates taking a bath, chances are he/she will love them when it’s filled with bubbles!
The problem with store-bought bubble baths is that they’re filled with artificial fragrances and chemical ingredients that you can’t even pronounce. Do you really want such chemicals touching you or your kid’s skin? No way! Right? I thought so! That’s why it’s time to concoct your own DIY essential oil bubble bath!
DIY Essential Oil Bubble Bath Recipe
Store the bubble bath solution in a bottle. You’ll only need ¼ to ½ cup of the mixture for one bubble bath.
Don't Miss: Our Essential Oil Ebooks
You can use any of your favorite essential oils in this recipe. I can give you some ideas on which essential oils you can use! For a soothing bubble bath right before bed, use lavender essential oil. For a happy fun bubble bath, use ylang ylang essential oil. For a romantic bubble bath, use rose essential oil. For a skin beautifying & floral bubble bath, use geranium essential oil!
What you need:
- 1 cup Dr.Bronner’s Liquid Castile soap
- ½ cup vegetable glycerin
- 2 tbsp distilled water
- 15-20 drops your favorite essential oil
- In a Pyrex measuring cup, measure out 1 cup of liquid castile soap and pour it into a bottle using a funnel.
- Next pour in ½ cup vegetable glycerin and 2 tbsp distilled water.
- Finally, add 15-20 drops of your favorite essential oil.
- Replace the bottle cap and shake well to combine everything.
- Hurrah! Your DIY Essential Oil Bubble Bath is ready!
- To use, add ¼ to ½ cup of the mixture to running bath water.
Are you going to try this DIY Essential Oil Bubble Bath recipe? How often do you or your kids have bubble baths?