Want a natural room spray without the added chemicals? Then try this DIY essential oil room spray! It uses minimal ingredients and works like a charm!
Bust stale air and freshen up a musty room using this DIY essential oil room spray! There are other benefits of using a room spray other than scenting up a room. They include:
- Clearing the mind
- Helping increase focus
- Repelling bugs
- Beating depression
- Killing germs
- Hydrating the room
- Relieve stress
- Promote sleep and relaxation
- And more
If you ever learn that you can make your own DIY essential oil room spray, you’ll never go back to store-bought air fresheners ever again! Below is a simple recipe that you can follow to the dot and have your own room spray in a couple of seconds!
DIY Essential Oil Room Spray Recipe
Before we look at the recipe, here are 7 amazing essential oil blends for room spray:
1. Refreshing Room Spray
2. Orange Spice Room Spray
- 5 drops orange oil (where to get it)
- 3 drops cinnamon oil
- 2 drops clove oil
3. Ready for Bed Room Spray
- 5 drops lavender oil (where to get it)
- 3 drops cedarwood oil (where to get it)
- 2 drops roman chamomile oil (where to get it)
4. Focus Room Spray
5. Stale Air Room Spray
6. Stress Busting Room Spray
- 5 drops lavender (where to get it)
- 3 drops rose (where to get it)
- 2 drops clary sage (where to get it)
7. Cleansing Room Spray
- 5 drops bergamot (where to get it)
- 2 drops eucalyptus (where to get it)
- 2 drops lemon (where to get it)
What you need
- ½ cup distilled water
- 10 drops essential oil (or essential oil blend of choice)
- 4 oz amber glass spray bottle
- Add the distilled water to the amber glass spray bottle.
- Then add the essential oils drop by drop.
- Cap the bottle and shake very well.
- It’s ready!
- Spray as many times as needed around any space to freshen the air.