If there’s one obvious benefit of essential oils – it’s their intoxicating heavenly scents. Make your own DIY roll-on essential oil perfume with 5 of my favorite blends!
A DIY roll on essential oil perfume is extremely handy to keep in your purse and dab on whenever needed. It’s incredibly easy to make, works well and doesn’t contain toxic chemicals!
Essential oils have various scents that can be beautifully blended together to create the most amazing fragrance ever. You can experiment with your favorite scented essential oils and come up with a signature scent and store it in a roll on!
Roll on perfumes are the way to go if you get allergies from spray perfumes. I know I sometimes do! That’s the reason I love roll on perfumes and solid perfumes. No perfume spritzes to make me sneeze!
My Five Favorite Essential Oil Roll-On Perfume Blends
Before we move on to the recipe, here are 5 of my favorite essential oil perfume blends:
- 4 drops mandarin (where to get it)
- 4 drops neroli (where to get it)
- 3 drops sweet orange (where to get it)
- 3 drops peppermint (where to get it)
- 5 drops ylang ylang (where to get it)
- 3 drops lavender (where to get it)
- 2 drops cypress (where to get it)
- 1 drops blue yarrow (where to get it)
- 1 drops sweet orange (where to get it)
Vanilla Cake Batter
- 5 drops vanilla (where to get it)
- 3 drops cinnamon (where to get it)
- 2 drops cardamom (where to get it)
- 1 drop clove (where to get it)
Warm & Grounding – Good Manly Scent
- 5 drops vetiver (where to get it)
- 3 drops patchouli (where to get it)
- 4 drops cedarwood (where to get it)
- 7 drops cypress (where to get it)
- 3 drops white fir (where to get it)
- 2 drops sandalwood (where to get it)
Okay, let’s get on with the recipe now!
Roll-On Essential Oil Perfume Recipe
What you need
- Essential oil blend *choose from any of the above
- Grapeseed oil (where to get it)
- 10 ml amber glass roller bottles (where to get it)
- Roller ball remover (where to get it)
- Remove the roller ball from the bottle using a roller ball remover tool.
- Now add your drops of essential oil to the bottle.
- Fill to the top with grapeseed oil.
- Push back the roller ball and shake the bottle well.
- Tada! Your DIY essential oil roll on perfume is complete!
- Roll on behind your ears, on your collar bones, back of neck, inner wrists, inner elbow, behind knees and even your hair ends!
- Enjoy your very own roll on essential oil perfume!