Use this effective essential oil cuticle oil recipe to moisturize your cuticles and keep them from peeling!
You might be wondering what purpose cuticles serve, especially since most people want them removed. But your cuticles are important! They sit right on your nails’ growth matrix, which is the part of your nails that grows.
Removing cuticles can cause bleeding and infection which not only looks unsightly but hurts and takes a while to heal. Show your cuticles some TLC by keeping them moisturized so they don’t peel, bleed and get infected.
Here’s an effective DIY Essential Oil Cuticles Oil Recipe you can use daily to keep your cuticles beautiful!
Top 7 Essential Oils for Cuticles
Want to know good essential oils for cuticle care and repair? Below is a list of seven of the best essential oils you can use. These essential oils are moisturizing and antibacterial as well, so you can use them to strengthen your cuticles, preventing peeling skin and heal existing peeling skin on the cuticles.
- Tea Tree
Choose any of the above essential oils for this cuticle oil. In the recipe below, we shall be using lavender, frankincense, chamomile and grapefruit essential oils. Check it out:
Essential Oil Cuticle Oil Recipe
What you need
- Grapeseed oil
- 5 drops lavender essential oil
- 3 drops frankincense essential oil
- 3 drops chamomile essential oil
- 3 drops grapefruit essential oil
- 10 ml roller bottle
- Open a 10ml roller bottle and remove the roller ball. To make things easier, you can use roller ball remover tool.
- Now transfer 10ml of grapeseed oil into the roller bottle using a syringe.
- Finally, carefully add each drop of essential oil.
- Replace the roller ball and close the bottle.
- Roll it between your palms to combine the oils thoroughly.
- To use, roll it onto your cuticles and nails before bed.
Other Essential Oil Nail Care Posts You’ll Love
Go ahead and try out the above recipe and come share your results!