Before I knew of this DIY essential oil mirror cleaner, I haven’t really been able to get my mirrors streak-free and spotlessly clean. Follow this easy recipe and see how awesome it is in making your mirrors clean!
Mirrors can be incredibly hard to clean. You can’t just use soapy water and any wash cloth on them because you’ll end up with a streaky mirror.
This essential oil mirror cleaner uses no water but white vinegar and rubbing alcohol that break down hard to remove stains and smudges.
The essential oils we used are lemon oil and lavender oil. Both have great cleaning action, remove dirt grime and oils, leave your mirrors shiny and smelling lovely!
Okay, onto the DIY essential oil mirror cleaner recipe:
DIY Essential Oil Mirror Cleaner
What you Need
- ½ cup white vinegar (where to get it)
- ¼ cup rubbing alcohol (where to get it)
- 1 tbsp cornstarch (where to get it)
- 10 drops lemon oil (where to get it)
- 10 drops lavender oil (where to get it)
- 8 oz amber glass spray bottle (where to get it)
- Soft microfiber cloth (where to get it)
- Pour white vinegar and rubbing alcohol into a clean and empty spray bottle.
- Next add the cornstarch.
- Now add the lemon and lavender essential oils, drop by drop.
- Shake well to combine.
- Spray on mirror then wipe off with a soft microfiber cloth.
- Tada! Squeaky clean, shiny and streak-free mirrors!
Keep this DIY essential oil mirror cleaner away from children and pets.
If you’re new to essential oils, please first read Caution & Safety Information when Using Essential Oils