Don’t let your yoga mat get funky! Not when you can quickly mix up this homemade essential oil yoga mat cleaner!
Okay, so when was the last time we cleaned our yoga mats?!
It’s so easy to forget cleaning your yoga mat and when you do remember, you’re either rolling it out to do some quick yoga in the weekend or you’re done stretching and just want to lounge on the couch with a cup of morning coffee.
Fortunately, we’ve got a quick and simple homemade essential oil yoga mat cleaner right below that’s so easy to use! You don’t need to scrub down your mats in the shower like I used to do! That not only took a lot of time washing and drying but also could damage some yoga mats depending on what material it’s made of.
Okay, let’s get right onto the homemade essential oil yoga mat cleaner, shall we?! Get ready to have a clean, fresh and nice smelling yoga mat now!
Homemade Essential Oil Yoga Mat Cleaner Recipe
What you need:
- ¾ cup distilled water
- ¼ cup alcohol-free witch hazel
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 5 drops peppermint essential oil
- 8 oz spray bottle
- With the help of a funnel, pour ¾ cup of distilled water, ¼ cup of alcohol-free witch hazel into your spray bottle.
- Now carefully add 10 drops of lavender essential oil and 5 drops peppermint essential oil.
- Mix everything together by shaking the bottle well.
- Your homemade essential oil yoga mat cleaner is ready for use!
- To use, spray onto your mat then wipe firmly with a microfiber cloth. Clean both sides of the mat.
- That’s it! Enjoy your clean, fresh and nice smelling mat!
Other Green Cleaning Recipes You’ll Love
- Homemade Liquid Laundry Detergent
- DIY Essential Oil All-Purpose Cleaner
- DIY Window Cleaner
- DIY Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- DIY Mirror Cleaner
Will you give this homemade essential oil yoga mat cleaner a try?!